Paint with natural colors
In a walk through the forest in the Serra da Estrela Natural Park, we will search for pigments to make natural paints. All senses are alert while discovering the different colors made available to us by nature. After a light meal with traditional local flavors, we will paint the mountain landscapes.
pigments in the mountain
The most intense colors
With lots of imagination
– Wear comfortable walking clothes and shoes.
- Bring water and sunscreen.
- Please let us know in advance if you have food allergies.
- Transport provided by the participant to the starting point.
- It's included: Insurance and a light meal.
- Experience available in: Portuguese, English, French and Spanish.